Buying a new phone is always exciting, I am sure most of you would love the speed and the efficiency. All apps are running smoothly and everything works perfectly. You love the excellent condition, however, with time everything does slow down. Your smartphone is no different, the more you use it the quicker it will slow down. Chrome for Android Samsung Galaxy S6 Sim free is among the apps that will slow down.
We do understand how irritating it is, therefore, we did come up with some effective solutions. Using these tips and tricks, you will be able to get back the smooth running of your chrome.
Tips & Tricks to Fasten up Chrome for Android
Below are some effective tips and tricks.
Enhance Chrome for Android by Turning on Data Saver
When measuring the speed of the chrome there are two things that you need to pay heed too. First, you need to have a fast smartphone and second fast data speed. Both these things go hand in hand i.e. having a fast browser, but the slow connection will give your fast browsing experience and vice versa. You should enable the data saver mode. T will send ask Google servers to send compressed and optimized images to your Android.
To Turn on Data Saver
- First, launch Chrome.
- Then you need to hit on the 3-dot menu button. The button will be present at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Then look for Data Saver and finally Toggle on the Setting option.
Kill Cache to Speed up Chrome for Android
Another way to speed up Chrome for Android Samsung Galaxy S6 Sim free is that you clear the cache. When you browse, Chrome tends to save the data in its local storage. This happens so that when you browse the same thing again it loads quickly. This is an effective way for fast browsing, however, the problem arises when too much cache data is stored. The files get corrupted and fragmented, making the browser to slow down. Clearing cache every now and then is very useful.
How to Clear Cache?
- First head to the Settings of your Samsung Galaxy S6 unlocked
- Then you need to tap on Apps.
- Search for Chrome. You might have to scroll down a bit.
- Now select Storage option.
- Launch Chrome on your phone.
- Then look for the menu button. Three dots present on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now choose Settings
- Finally, toggle the switch off.
Prefetch Page Resources
Prefetch is another amazing chrome option. It tends to load sites that you are about to view. Even though you do not view them, but they are pre-loaded. This makes the entire browsing experience faster and better. There is one downside to this amazing feature, it is enabled only when you are using a Wi-Fi connection. However, you can enable the option all the time. Do remember, enabling this option will consume a lot of your data connection. So, if you are on a tight budget, this is not a good option.
How to enable Prefetch Option?
- Open Chrome on your android Samsung Galaxy S6 unlocked.
- Tap on the Menu button, it is present at the top –right corner of the screen.
- Now select Setting and look for Privacy option. Once you find it, tap on it.
- Under Privacy, you will see the Prefetch Page Resources option. Select “Always” option.
Use Chrome Shortcuts
If your browser is at its maximum speed and you still find it slow, what are you to do then? The most sensible solution is to find your own effective ways to make it work in a faster manner. One way to go about all this is that you use the Home screen shortcut of the websites that you visit very frequently.
For instance, if you visit Facebook instead of loading the website all over again, it is better that you create a shortcut of it on your home screen.
How to Make Site Shortcut?
- Launch Chrome and then type in the web address.
- Once the website loads hit the menu button. It is present at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now tap on the Add to Home Screen option.
- You can edit the title.
- There is a shortcut on your screen. Tap it and quickly access whatever website you visit very frequently.
Up Date Your Chrome
Keeping your chrome up to date is an excellent way to ensure speed and efficiency. Developers are always coming up with new things and killing bugs. So, you need to ensure that your chrome browser is up to date.
Buying the latest Android is not a walk in the parker. You will have to invest a lot of money, and time. Apps like chrome work best when used with outstanding smartphones like Galaxy S6. So, if you are looking for a place to buy refurbished Samsung Galaxy S6 at a reasonable price, you should go through Alpha Smartphones. They have the cheap smartphone deals in town. Since all their phones come with a warranty, thus you won’t have to worry about being cheated out of your money. You should check out these amazing Samsung Galaxy S6 deals.
Chrome is an amazing app, it lets you visit the world while you are sitting in the room. You enjoy an app only when it is fast and efficient. If the speed of the app decreases, you will not enjoy it at all. In case chrome tends to slow down, there are some tips that will increase the speed. You should keep chrome up to date, create shortcuts, prefects pages and much more.