Samsung Galaxy S6 is an android smartphone released by Samsung, on April 10, 2015. There were a number of changes made from its predecessor, Samsung Galaxy s5. This version retained a number of similarities to previous versions, but updated the plastic frame with metal frame and a glass backing resulting in a better design outlook, and a more compact feel from similar smartphones.
These changes resulted in necessary changes to the battery and no longer offering the option to expand memory with this version. For consumers looking for a more stylish phone, the Galaxy S6 offers a sleek design with different colour options to meet your preferences.
Pros of Samsung Galaxy S6:
Galaxy S6 offers several improved features including:
- 16 MP rear-facing camera
- Superb high definition viewing screen
- Wireless and faster battery charging than previous Samsung smartphones
- Power saving mode extends battery life
- Galaxy S6 has a higher quality look and feel than previous versions
Cons of Samsung Galaxy S6:
There have been some concerns about Samsung Galaxy S6 noticed by users including:\
- The battery life is not as good as its predecessor
- A number of issues with App crashing have been reported
- Inability to expand memory
- Speaker placement has been relocated to the base of the phone instead of the back
Why Samsung Galaxy S6?
In conclusion, the Samsung Galaxy S6 excels in offering consumers a sleek design, a high definition viewing screen with excellent visibility from multiple angles, and continues to offer one of the best rear-facing cameras available on an android smartphone.
The Samsung 6S is slim and lightweight compared to other smartphones on the market, and offers one of the fastest processors to date on any Samsung device, making it one of the front runners for android smartphone users.